Monday, May 11, 2009

Done

Wow, what a fast year. What a wonderful grad show. I can't believe its all over. I'm really going to miss spending time with all of my brilliant classmates. I'm really so proud of everyone. Its been a while, so I thought I'd post some drawings that I showed at my grad show. They are an impromptu collection of western outlaw characters that I whipped up. It's been really exciting to have some time to work on my own work since school has finished. Plus my new website www.ccoles.com is now operational like the death star. Thanks for coming, more soon.






4 comments:

Irma Kniivila said...

Unbelievably sweet!

Especially the second guy. He holds an extra special place in my heart.

Yuta Onoda said...

nice work chris and I will miss you!!
I like the last one. It feels like something is coming up to them

XENöSIS said...

Awesome sketchs! I really like your other stuff too. Good show!

Chris Coles said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate all of the love!