Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BT stands for...

I have been wanting to make this kids book based on my dog since my third year at Sheridan. Almost two years later, it's been really nice having time to actually work on it with my wife. The writing is not perfectly hammered out yet but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with a couple of drawings. The Story will invlove BT (my dog)his Red Squirrel buddy and many other animals trying to figure out what his name "B T" actually stand for. (It will eventually include some colour as well) forgive the bad scans




4 comments:

JuanCarlos said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BUCKTEEF!!!!

Irma Kniivila said...

hahaha

Is that BT spewing putrid stank?

Chris Coles said...

Roffel. no Irma that's his bushy tail. If it were a stink trail however, that would be pretty accurate. el oh el.

Simon Kim said...

haha, Chrisss.
I love that seagul. He is really a rock star.